For the enjoyment of nature
and the game.
Surrounding a beautiful lake, the course is a true representation of the landscape native to Texas. The course leads members on a journey through soft, billowing grasses, lower forested areas, across the prairie and always back to the lake that anchors Maridoe. The journey is not only meant to engage the senses; it encompasses strategic shot values to create an exhilarating and stimulating golf experience.
At the helm of the Maridoe concept is architect Steve Smyers, the visionary behind the designs of Isleworth and Old Memorial golf courses, and his firm designer Patrick Andrews.
The ideal course for our members or our touring professionals to work on their game.
Our caddies are available to walk alongside you and offer their expertise at each hole. The caddie program is fully in-house and does not risk its quality to a 3rd party. The forgotten enjoyment of land, friendship and tranquility are relearned when walking with a caddie.
Our golf program offers:
- In-house caddy program.
- A par-72 course boasting five sets of tees.
- Tee markers measuring between 5,200 and 7,800 yards.
- A 10-acre practice ground that features the same Bermuda turf as the golf course.
- A two-ended driving range.
- A three-acre short-game area.
Multiple practice venues, including a 10-acre double teed practice ground and a 3.5-acre short game area are surrounded by trees to give you the serenity you need to concentrate on the next shot.
- 2018 TGA Texas Shootout
- 2018 TGA Four-Ball Championship
- 2019 TGA Texas Mid-Amateur Championship
- 2019 Trans-Mississippi Amateur Championship
« swipe »